Begin a new chapter at Amaya Lake Hotel;Situated within the cultural triangle with a beautiful lake front.
Built on a 12 hectare lush, tropical park, overlooking the picturesque Kandalama Lake, this extraordinary resort hide-out with 92 luxury private chalets illustrate a serene and tranquil atmosphere. This 4 star hotel is located within the historic town of Dambulla in Sri Lanka, 148 km from the city of Colombo.,
In close proximity to the many cultural and archaeological sites of Sri Lanka, Amaya Lake Hotel offers an opportunity for honeymooners to be with nature, associate the culture, and explore the great history of Sri Lanka.
You will find as you look back upon your life, that the moments when you have really lived, are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
Experience true Sri Lankan hospitality, traditions, and culture at the Amaya Lake Hotel, from the moment you set foot at the entrance to the hotel…
- The captivating and thrilling sound of the beating “Rabanas”, giving a traditional Sri Lankan welcome, especially for you.
- Relax & refresh yourself in the lobby with an exotic welcome drink.
- Be guided to your private, romantic cocoon, where your room and bed will be beautifully decorated to suit the occasion, completely changed into a lovebirds nest.
- A beautifully arranged complimentary basket of tropical fruits, especially for you.
- Enjoy an exclusive romantic candle light dinner by the pool – make your choices from the ‘Honeymooners’ ala carte menu, selected with care to enhance your experience…
- Breakfast in bed, A luxury always enjoyed.
- Relaxation in a tantalizing spa meant for two (15 minute),
- Filled with floating flower petals, A sensual andromantic experience in the Jacuzzi.
Take a walk along the romantic lakeside, stroll along serene tree-laden pathways, have a dip in the dazzling pool, delight in a boat ride along a tranquil lake..
or, if you are a sports enthusiast, indulge in sports activities such as tennis. Volleyball, water polo, jogging, cycling, rowing, boating, jungle trekking and many more….
During your wonderful stay,
- take an adventurous outing with a Bullock cart ride, (the most popular mode of transport in vintage times, sponsored by the hotel.)
- Go on a Bird Watching expedition, (view the wide range of birds of Sri Lanka, inclusive of the many migrant birds.)
- Enjoy a safari to habarana or Minneriya.
- Try out an Elephant Back Safari-it is a most thrilling experience, affording opportunities to view wild elephants and birds during the ride atop a majestic domesticated elephant, acoompanied by it’s personal mahout…