During your special holiday, come to the misty mountains… There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it.
The tall majestic mountains secured with the sublime beauty of the surrounding greenery, seems to beckon everyone to the quiet respite of the beautiful city that is Nuwara Eliya. At the height of this resonating calmness, Langdale by Amaya stands with an almost conventional colonial charm, abound with vibrancy. Find yourself surrounded by the delicate air of romance at this breathtaking retreat. Popularly known as a scenic honeymoon hotel, Langdale by Amaya offers both of you a memorable experience filled with precious moments of adventure, relaxation and indulgence.
To experience unique comfort and beautiful togetherness, make your life complete with this unforgettable experience….
Waiting there for you,
- A warm welcome, and a freshly made drink upon arrival, and once relaxed and refreshed, be escorted to a room surrounds by pristine nature, with a decorated king sized bed luxuriously designed with plush furnishings, elegant wooden accents and captivating art pieces
- Be astonished, A freshly made Bouquet of Flowers, presented to the bride as you arrive, with only your happiness in mind
- Waiting for you in your own room, A Basket of fresh and exotic tropical fruit and a plate of Chocolate covered Strawberries; we care for your indulgence…
- As you enter, take the breathtaking view of the Romantically decorated room, done up exclusively for you
- Especially for you, in an area full of beautiful views, A romantic dinner served at the restaurant & evening tea in the garden.
- And on one day during you special holiday, a bottle of sparkling wine to be served during dinner
Exclusively for you, at special rates,
- Special dining options
- In room
- At the Garden
- Special treatments at the Spa for the couple
- Steam Bath
- Foot Massage
- Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Head Massage
- Full Body massage
To be enjoyed during your stay…
- Nuwara eliya City Tour – sights and sounds of colonial history
- Hakkala Gardens –flora and fauna at its best
- Tea Estates & Water falls –see how the world’s best teas’ are produced, and see the many beautiful water falls…
- Horton plains National park –visit the world’s end…
- Queen Victoria Park / Gregory Lake– revel in royalty…